NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Nice one!

God damit, reminds me of the good old days playing on all of my old nintendo consoles and game boys. Give me back my hat pikachu!

Nice work!

10/10

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2

Fantastic!

Great piece of work, now polish my vagi**! Lol, fantastic gets a 9/10 and a 5/5 keep it up! Going to wonder over to part 2 now, if I can find it...

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Unique

Wow, I love this whole concept of an animation in Flash coming to life. I mean the whole idea itself is just so unique and it really gets me thinking. Keep up the good ideas and I hope to see a 3rd version.

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Nice job!

Incredibly thorough and I like the way it touches on a few of the subjects that are hard to find information about. Very nice indeed!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Fantastic!

Nice work. I love it from start to finish. Only fetches a nine in my books because of some of the tiny, tiny bugs. Other than that it is definitely an addicting game with a very good game play system. One of a kind and now I want to go and get Orange Box.

9/10

TD: Destroy the Toy TD: Destroy the Toy

Darn great!

Having seen this game come to life from the very beginning I think that the team put an excellent amount of work and devotion into this game and deserve and applause.
Yes it may or may not be "original" but I can see this as being just the beginning of a fantastic new game and I will DEFINITELY look forward to keeping updated with their new to come games.

Thanks a lot guys!

Silent March Silent March

Great work!

Did he make the song resemble the title or the title resemble the song? That is the question...

Haha, great work, I loved it. Excellent effects and I can't wait for your game :)

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Genius

Well done on the VERY catchy tune. I especially liked the way that you started it off slow and now just went straight into the song and then when the new layers come on it just combines so well and the piano in the middle works so well as a bridge sort of gap. One of the best techniques of composition I've seen. Make my fav easy.

Please go now and make MOAR!! :P