NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Nice one!

God damit, reminds me of the good old days playing on all of my old nintendo consoles and game boys. Give me back my hat pikachu!

Nice work!

10/10
5/5

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2

Fantastic!

Great piece of work, now polish my vagi**! Lol, fantastic gets a 9/10 and a 5/5 keep it up! Going to wonder over to part 2 now, if I can find it...

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Unique

Wow, I love this whole concept of an animation in Flash coming to life. I mean the whole idea itself is just so unique and it really gets me thinking. Keep up the good ideas and I hope to see a 3rd version.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Stunning

Ok, your graphics in ALL of your animations are just ridiculous. They are the best drawn and animated scenes Ive ever seen. All of your animations are just of the HIGHEST quality, and I am definitely adding you to my favs. This is just simply amazing.

10/10
5/5

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Uplifting!

One of, if not THE, most inspirational flash animation I've seen. When in doubt all I do it just watch this. I love the story line and how it has a purpose when the character sees the other kid playing the guitar on the street. Leaves me speechless!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Love your style

I can't say I've been hooked on your series but I have certainly watched them before. But now watching this episode makes me feel like going and watching them all again. I love your style and how each situation just leaps on to the next. You captured the feelings and emotions of all Solid fans especially with your reactions to those situations. Keep it up.